Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Things that are irritating me at the moment.

1) Friend XX has invited herself to all of my next months upcoming NYC trips. She has also given herself permission to crash at my friends places. (none of whom she's met) I wouldnt be so irritated if she at least asked first. At least thats the polite thing to do. I dont know how many people my friends are having over during each weekend. I hadnt planned on bringing her. Since she is my friend, I told her about all of my plans with my friends. I didnt expect her to invite herself along for the ride. Its gotten to the point that whenever I talk to her, she keeps talking about how we are going to the city together. There is one weekend I was going to go, but I nixed the plan since I want to go to the Holiday Party for work. Now, this is the weekend she really wants to go. I told her that I was going for the work party, and she said, "No you're not."...so Im in the works of creating a little lie. In this case, I'd like to think that lying is better for the friendship. I'm an awful liar, and I hate to lie, so Im going to need a some sort of spritual cleansing right afterwards.

2) There is no way I can learn Algebra and Geometry for the GRE's.

3) There is a fly in my room. The buzzing is like fingernails across the blackboard.

4) My parents have guests over from the motherland who are staying for 4 days. This means I have to pretend that Im in my room studying, and when the guests ask a question I smile and nod. We wouldnt want them to give a negative report back to the fam in the motherland. And by we, I mean my parents.

5)I went to the florist today after work so I could send flowers to my best friend for her birthday tomorrow. The store had just closed just as I got there. So I went to another florist, and that florist also closed 5 minutes before I got there.

6)There is actually a new episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on tonight, which means I will be flipping back and forth from the Real World and Queer Eye.

7)Someone at work told me to have kids before its too late.

8)This is the second time Im writing this post.



No comments: