Thursday, March 18, 2004

Nothing of extreme interest has gone on lately. Although tomorrow Im going to a going away party for one of the nurses who got a new job, who's boyfriend is throwing the party for him at the local gay bar. (I think there is only one in my area!) Saturday, I've been invited to 2 parties, and I will attempt to attend both.

So I leave you with this little question-answer thing. (I think they are called Meme, but if you pronouce it in your head like I pronouce it in my head--"memmay"--I think that means Grandmother in French. If you say MeeMee, it makes it sound like an annoying bird. And I think it is a way of saying Grandmother in Italian.

I present to you, the ever so sexy, THURSDAY THREESOME!!!

Onesome- Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study?

I used to be extremely systematic. I still am to a certain extent, but I do let things happen a little mroe freely. My morning routine is like clockwork. Alarm goes off, (which is set to the radio as I am a very light sleeper, and I would much rather wake up to a song or talk radio than that annoying buzzer). I get up, go down to make my breakfast (usually a waffle). Drink a glass of milk and a glass of water. Go upstairs, brush my teeth (I like to have clean teeth before going out anywhere, which is why I brush my teeth after I eat), do my bathroom duties, shower, get ready. My makeup routine is lipstick/gloss. I then go downstairs, put my shoes on, grab my coat and head out the door. Not too exciting, eh? This whole process takes about 45 minutes max.



Twosome- The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...

More so than art, I love photography. I have quite a few photographs of NYC bought from vendors at the street fairs in NYC. I like the artistry of photography, and how life is captured. I do like Indian art as well...batiks, sandalwood carvings, and things of that sort. I like paintings with bold colors. My friend bought some paintings in Cuba, all with bold, bright colors. I hope when I go to Miami, I'll be lucky enough to find some colorful ones. I have no artistic talent whatsoever. Please do not ask me to draw a straight line with a ruler.


Threesome- representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?

Oh yeah baby, I dance. I love to dance. I dont have any special moves, but I have fun (with an element of cuteness involved).
I like to watch some ballroom dancing, because I could never be so graceful. A great step-show will catch my eye. In NYC, on the streets in the summertime, there will be kids doing these choreographed dance to funky beats. I like to watch breakdancing as well. (A-la Alfonso Riberio on Silver Spoons) Indian dances are pretty cool too. Great beats, graceful movements, and colorful costumes.

************************************************************

Thats the end of the Threesome!

No comments: