Tuesday, April 20, 2004

In Da Morning...

In da morning, I wake up to the radio part of the clock radio. I listen to a real fun pop morning show where they talk about dating, sex, shopping, movies, celebrity gossip and all sorts of glamorous things (which I so love).

I cant wake up in the morning and listen to NPR or any political show. I usually get frustrated real quick, and yell at my radio. By the time I get into work, Im snapping like a snapper turtle on PMS.

When my station plays music, its so depressing. I cant stand waking up to the song, "My Immortal" by Evanescence. Its like waking up and wanting to kill myself. Or the depressing Hoobastank song. The angry Nickelback song. The melancholy "The First Cut is the Deepest." Are these people seriously trying to motivate me to continue on with my day?

No comments: