Friday, March 04, 2005

Since I wasnt able to go to my old job on a regular basis, I had to get a new job. (Meaning=I got fired)

My new job will inspire you.

Have you ever wondered what Universities do with all the applications they receive once they are done with them?

They save them in a dingy basement somewhere in the depths of the school. Now that everything is becoming computerized, they have to somehow put all of these applications online.

This is where I come in. I get to remove the staples from the application, place them in a specific order with each applicant's specific identifying bar code on top, so the school can scan the information.

Although there is an interesting perk...I read some of the applications. There are a LOT of intelligent people out there who have done some amazing things.

I know. I never thought my skills would ever be put to use.

No comments: