Thursday, March 31, 2005

I hosted my first party the other day. It was a potluck and a bunch of my friends came by. It turned out to be pretty fun. I was nervous, as I always am before hosting things (I tend to throw parties for friends birthdays). I even cooked something.

For whatever reason, my parties tend to turn silly. There was a little wine involved, but not that much. Grown men and women talking about strategically placing a fart machine near our stats professor so it goes of intermittantly during class, playing soccer with a balloon, and making a hat out of newspaper.

In other exciting news, I used "Evites" to send out invites to another party. This one is at my parents house, and my mom is making Indian food for everyone. It should be great. I'm such a dork, I love checking the evites to see if I got responses. Im addicted to my evite. I love writing my own form of "Yes" (Right on!), "Maybe" (Decisions, Decisions), and "No" (Bummer.) I want to invite people to something (or nothing) just so I can have the joy of designing a lovely evite, and checking for responses.

I'll be out soon.

No comments: