Wednesday, December 10, 2003

What to say? Im tired. I need to get to the gym. I have all this application stuff to do, and catch up on sleep! I try and take walks at lunchtime now. I like to be in the sun.

Yesterday I come home, and in my little pack of mail is a little package. I see the return address and its Cali Law Student Boy. I love getting presents, so I ran to my room to open it. I was so excited. It was a CD. He once asked me what my favorite CD's were, and I mentioned a whole bunch, and one I had lost at some point in life and never bothered replacing. Thats the CD he sent. I was smiling from ear to ear because of his thoughtfulness. The cute note didnt hurt either. Too bad he's 3000 miles away. It would have been nice to go on a date. In any case, living with my parents will cause me to have a date with a therapist once or twice a week in the near future.

No comments: