Friday, January 14, 2005

People do and say some crazy things while drunk. But I think a good rule of thumb is not to drink if you're depressed or if you've recently ended a relationship.

Roomie broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years recently. She tried to maintain a friendship, but alas, it wasnt meant to be.

She opens her inbox and sees an email written from him at 4:00am.

The second line of the email was, "I masturbate and think of you." (Too much information post break-up!!)

Other grand lines included in this email were, "I really, really like you." (after 4 years?! Where is the Black Eyed Peas Love?!) and "You're one fit bird."

He wrote a follow up email apologizing for his email, which was just as bad as the original.

God help the drunks. (Including me in my moments)

No comments: