Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Grad School is interesting...

When I tell people where I go to school, they react quite approvingly thinking we're all superintelligent and philosophize all day long.

This is not the case.

I never thought I would be in grad school asking the person next to me what they got for #9.

...one day in class, I didnt collect the handout in the beginning of class. I sat in between my two friends, and CP offered her handout so I could look on.

So as the lecture was going on my friend DC, who was on the other side of me asked me, "Why arent you looking at mine?"

I said that I was looking at CP's, and I'd look at his too. Then CP said, "Dr.P is my friend."

DC says, "No, she's my friend!"

CP: "She's in my division!"

DC: "She likes me better than you!"

CP: "I knew her longer!"

DC: "Well I have a penis!"

After this, a bunch of people in front of us turned around and I tried to hide behind my hair.

Grad school. Its really for anybody.

No comments: