Friday, September 10, 2004

Good Golly Miss Molly school has been a doozy.

A ton of work, and not enough hours in the day. I get frustrated mainly because Im still in the middle of setting up my place. I've had to take care of my parents house too since they are away. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

I love my new place. My roomie is fantastic. We've decorated it a bit. Its so cute now.

The two main things I hate about living away from home:

1. I miss Mom's cooking. Im living off bread, hummus and cheese. My roomie eats organic fruits and vegetables. Her food shelf almonds, Go Lean cereal, sunflower seeds. My shelf: Ring Dings, Puffins cereal, Potato chips.

2. I HATE parking on the street. I hate parallel parking. I cant do it, so I guess I cant hate it. I can do it if the space is big enough. Otherwise Im taking half the day to fit my car in an appropriate part of the street. Theres always a car I want to kick a couple inches forward so I can create more space for me. I also hate the "Dont park the car on the left side of the streets on Wednesdays. Dont park your car on the right side of the street on Thursdays. Your car should not be seen on 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month" signs. Where do we put the car then? Its a bitch.

Other than that, I love my new life. Its weird to have an entire space that is my own. It feels so good. Even though no one is at my parents place, I cant wait to head home. We even have an alcohol cabinet.

By the way, we're having a Halloween party. Everyone's invited.

No comments: