Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Because I have NO time for a real post for the actual moment. Here is something to amuse you.

Stolen from Meegan's blog.

1. Your name spelled backwards.
anemolihP .rD

2. Where were your parents born?
Deep in the heart of India

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Midnight Train to Georgia--Gladys Knight and the Pips

4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
On the Border

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
4 years ago...I think.

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Nope, I was stage design!

7. How many kids do you want?
as long as my ovaries dont rot by the time I want kids...3 sounds good.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Some Opera. I dont like music that I cant understand the lyrics to.

9. Are you registered to vote?
I sure am!

10. Do you have cable?
Parents house--yes. New digs--not yet

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Yep! I thought I was going to break it.

12. Ever prank call anybody?
I did the call and hang up. I couldnt handle the prank call. I'd start laughing at myself uncontrollably. Since caller ID came about, I wouldnt dream of it.

13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Nope, just speeding tickets. I make sure I park in a good place. If I park in a metered place, I know when to run out and add the quarters.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
Big yes to both!

15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
Singapore

16. Do you have a garden?
Parents house--yes. New digs--no

17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Calivn and Hobbes! Garfield is right up there.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
How could I not, after every American Olympic athlete would sing it if they won the gold. Actually my dad made me learn the Star Spangled Banner in the 2nd grade.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower in the morning and after any form of exercise or manual slave labor. I dont do baths just because Im too tall to relax comfortably in the tubby tub tub.

20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
I havent been to the theatre at all this month. I saw an old Hindi Movie...Silsila on DVD.

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Mushroom and Pepperoni

22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips and salsa!

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
If I wear lipstick it's a dark chocolate shockolate brown.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
This is possible?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
You didnt see me on Miss Universe? *sarcasm*

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
BFF and we had Mexican food last week.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
I've been out of the country in any voting process...this year will be my first!

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Saturday at our orientation picnic.

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
A few.

32. Are you a good cook?
Depends on who you ask. Im a relatively good cook, but I still have a ways to go.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
This is a dumb question. Yes I do.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No. Im hooked to amazon.com.

35. Sprite or 7-up?
Whichever one has the vodka in it.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Nope.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Toothpaste

38. Ever throw up in public?
I threw up in class in the 5th grade. Thats public enough.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
True Love. That lasts longer.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Im an unromantic pessimist.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Yup. Alyssa Milano had her own 900 number, and I called it to see what cool advice she would give. (This also in the 5th grade...I had some issues)

42. Can ex’s be friends?
The person who wrote this question is trying to mock me. Ex's can be friends, but there is a LIMIT to the friendship. LIMITS. LIMITS. LIMITS.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Considering I worked in one up until a few weeks ago...

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I had black fuzz til I was about 2.

45. What message is on your answering machine?
"Hi, you've reached Dr.P. I cant get to my phone right now, so if you leave a message, I'll call you back. Thanks!" Yes its all peppy and chirpy.

46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Dana Carvey acting as George Bush.

47. What was the name of your first pet?
Never had a pet.

48. What is in your purse?
2 pens, wallet, cell, shuttle schedule, NYC train schedule, keys. Some other shit.

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Favorite thing?I dont know. But I always brush my teeth before bedtime.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
getting into school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!