Monday, June 28, 2004

Im heading off to Southern California in 48 hours! Wait. No. 37 hours?

But who's counting?

Yet again, Im procrastinating this whole packing thing. I dont know what to bring. In Los Angeles, its sunny and 80, and in San Diego its 10 degrees cooler.

I'm bringing 5 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of black pants, a pair of beige pants, my linen pants, a jean skirt, khaki colored skirt, tan shorts, jean shorts, my sporty shorts, cargo pants, green capris, black capris and a variety of shirts to go with each bottom.

I know I'm only going for 6 days, and I hear California is great for shopping, but what if there is an emergency party and no time to shop? I need to dress for the occasion.

My curling iron. I havent used it since March, but I may have the urge to use it. Toiletries?...check. Perfume?...check. Should I burn a CD? That could be important. Good music. A beach towel? Socks?

I would have been much better off packing things in a box and shipping it out there a week ago. At least that way, I'd have some room in my suitcase.

No comments: