Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm baaack!

Miami was fantastic. It was just what I needed, and 5 days was the right amount of time.

We got our butts up at 4am to catch the 6am flight. Needless to say it wasnt too difficult to wake up. The flight was uneventful. When we got to Miami, the view of the palm trees and the crystal blue water made me giddy with excitement.

We got to our hotel...let me tell you there are hot men all over this city. EVERYWHERE! I wished I had another set of eyes to take in all the hotness that surrounded me. Our hotel was on Ocean Drive, which is near the beach, and one of the main party roads in Miami.

The first thing we did was change into shorts, run out onto the white sandy beaches under the beautiful sun. I have never seen water this blue and beautiful in my life. I felt like I was walking into a postcard. I couldnt take my eyes off the ocean. Needless to say, I was clicking pictures incessantly.

So we went back to the hotel to change. We found one of those free newspapers, so we took a couple and flipped through them.

We found a "Best of" section...Under this section there was "The Best Place to Roll a Blunt" and "The Best Place to Have Public Sex."

More later...;)

No comments: