Monday, October 10, 2005

So I'm still in post-break up mode.

Instead of going into detail about that, I'm doing this Meme or whatever they are called...

I stole this from Osbasso

Directions:
Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell

The Town Where I Grew Up



The Town Where I Live Now



My Name



My Grandmother's Name



(After seeing this I'm considering asking my Grandmother to dye her hair flaming red. It would go nice with a white sari)


My Favorite Food



My Favorite Drink



My Favorite Song



My Favorite Smells







Interesting posts coming soon...CLS Boy has found an apartment 2 blocks away from mine...stay tuned.

No comments: