Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm obsessed with the show MADE on MTV. I love the aspect of the little people winning. Part of it was because mentally I think I was like those people back in the day, although physically I was strong. Now its the other way around.

For those who don't know about this show thats even better than Extreme Home Makeover, each week, the show takes a high school student and transforms them into something they want to be or learn. Examples include girls who have wanted to win a beauty pageant, a football player who wanted to be a ballet dancer, girl who wanted to learn how to wakeboard, etc. The thing is, these kids are viewed as the opposite of what they want to be MADE as. So the girl who wants to win the beauty pageant is notthe standard view of pretty, the wakeboarder does not play any sports, etc. They videotape them over 5 weeks, and the finale is a competition/contest they have to be in, like the wakeboarding competition, a ballet recital, trying out for the cheerleading team.

SO I was thinking about what I would want to be MADE over as. I think it would be a snowboarder. I'm really clumsy and hate the snow and cold, but I love the way they just glide and all the jumps they do. They are really nice athletes, relaxed and fun to be around. Plus, there are a lot of good looking snowboarding men.

This seems like an easy goal, I live near a pseudo-mountain I could try, but when its cold the motivation isnt there.

This lead me to the start of the creation of the 50 things to do before I die list. So far I have learning to play the piano, climbing mt.kilamanjaro, learning how to snowboard, driving cross-country. I'll complete the rest over the weekend.

PS--Can you leave me links of your favorite websites to visit? I'm bored with all of the ones I go to and I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

No comments: