Saturday, October 25, 2003

Its 7:30am on a Saturday and Im wide awake. I actually woke up with the greatest of ease. I can assure you, this never happens on a workday.

I have a haircut at 9am, and Im debating going into NYC after the haircut. I'll have this (hopefully) great haircut, and Im wearing my awesomely comfortable yet hot, red shoes. I do not want to be in the situation where Im all dressed up with nowhere to go.

But its so damn cold outside. Im talking Face Freezing, Nose biting Cold. I have tropical blood. This whole winter thing doesnt work. Is it possible I can take part in the 6 months of hibernation thing?

Maybe I'll go to the city for a little bit. I want to go. Its just for the day. I'll brave the cold. Then I wont go at all in November. I'll go once. But thats it, because Im going to have to go a couple times in December.

Such are the debates of my life.

And no, the song in the winamp has not changed in over a week. Im still loving it.

No comments: