Here's what's going on since I finished my finals--
1. Went to my niece's 3rd birthday party where kids were all over the place.
2. I had plans to go out on Monday, but could not get into my car since the doors were frozen shut. The best part of that is I told myself I needed to by that de-icer stuff the day before.
3. Went for some more physical therapy where my consistent quote was, "I don't bend that way."
4. Saw the movie "Closer" which I really liked.
5. Downloaded my 200th song. (Ran Away to the Top of the World Today--Of A Revolution (O.A.R.))
6. Eating like nobody's business.
Sadly, thats it.
Thankfully I have a very fun roomie, and she proposed that we drive to Boston tomorrow for the eve. So maybe I'll have something to say by then.