Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm connected to wireless! I dont know whose wireless, but Im sending them good tidings in spirit.

Blogging has been put on the back burner. I miss having an income, but I keep telling myself this is all worth it in the end. I forgot the joy in having homework again.

When I pictured myself in any sort of Grad school, I never thought I'd be asking someone,"Hey, what did you get for number 9?"..."Oh thats what I got. Cool. It must be right then. Yeah. Lets hope anyway."

I was called well-adjusted the other day. A week and a half of class and someone thinks they can read me...wait til they find out.

The strange thing about being in class, is no matter what, there are still those people who feel the need to hear themselves speak in class. The people who always raise their hands. Granted, some have something to say. Others just want us to know who they are. Just like I did back in the day, I roll my eyes.

I participate in class too. Im getting used to that. At first I was nervous to give my thought in front of 130 people. I want to get used to it, mainly because I want to overcome a fear that Im in a minority of thought. Its an odd fear. I must have the whole "Strength in Numbers" instilled in me. I dont like that.

Im doing all sorts of things. When I was in India, we didnt have extra-curricular activities in my school. (this does NOT apply for every school in India) It was very strict and conservative. Now I have access to so much, I literally go for everything just to get a taste. I've joined some clubs/journal editing groups and that kind of thing. We are very lucky in this world, to have so much we can learn and be exposed to at our fingertips.

Anyway, enough procrastinating. Homework time. Ugh. Any statisticians out there?

No comments: