Woowee! I'm recovering after a road trip to Montreal. Grand Prix weekend. That place is INSANE! Even watched the World Cup with people who enjoy it.
I've been tagged by Thushara
Life's 10 Simple Pleasures
1. Being with my niece
2. Driving down a road surrounded by nature with good music (and no traffic)
3. Sunsets and star-gazing
4. Handwritten cards/letters
5. Lounging around different parts of a room with my friends and just talking/gossiping/laughing
6. A receiving a smile
7. A nice, hot shower
8. Being able to act like a kid to the people who still view you as one
9. Sitting on a porch (in Vermont or at the ice cream place in town) with good people watching the world go by
10. Friends and Family, old and new, who want nothing from you except you
You can tag yo'self.